Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning


Excitment is in the air. Santa rocks this year. A talking parrot and a Wii top the list of way cool gifts. Mom and Dad are seriously wondering if Santa was off his rocker. The parrot is fun, but talks and talks and sings. And the Wii, I don't think we'll ever get Braydon to quit playing. Delayna loved Christmas morning and was smiling like crazy, well until we tried to take a picture. Braydon was busy trying to play the Wii while we were shooting, Abby was worried about the parrot, and Cailah was doing what she does every day, just focusing on Delayna. We took about 20 pictures and not one has even three of the four looking at us. I suppose random snapshots would have been much more effective.
It was a very fun Christmas, with thoughtful gifts and fun times being together. I was suprised at the lack of fighting and the fun we had all day. Mike and I even got a nap. Yeahhhh. We had yummy Belgian waffles (thanks Grammy and Gramps) and left over Christmas Eve dinner to complement the sugar laden treats we ate all day. Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Doug said...

I LOVE it!

What a fantastic picture, distracted and happy, just as Christmas could be.

I am Soooooooo jealous you have a Wii! :)