Saturday, December 22, 2007

Important Sibling Responsibilites

I love listening to children's converstaions. They are facinating. Yesterday I was giving Delayna a bath, with Braydon and Cailah backseat bathing. They started discussing the important things that they, as older siblings, needed to teach her. After much negotiation, necessitated by the fact that they both thought they should be in charge, the responsibilites were assigned. Braydon will be teaching her the much sought after skill of rock climbing. And Cailah was granted the priviledge of teaching her to go potty on the toilet, with some help from Braydon. Phew. I was hoping for someone else to be incharge of that one. Whoo Hoo. I wonder if they know it means they are also in charge of cleaning up the accidents. :0)

1 comment:

Kristin and Alyssa said...

How funny. I wish I could have listened to that conversation. They crack me up.