Sunday, February 3, 2008

Another Snow Day--And a Cailah First

Another snow storm today meant church was cancelled all along the valley here and we got to have a day at home. It was fun and exciting, except Cailah was to have given her very first talk in Primary today. After a few tears we decided that we would ask if she could give it next week, and she wanted to give it to you!

"Heavenly Father wants us to read the scriptures, but I'm too little. So my Mom and Dad have to read them to me. I like to look at the pictures when they read. I like the stories of Jesus. I can't wait to see Jesus. My mom and dad were in the temple to be married. The scriptures help me to go to the temple. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

1 comment:

Ash said...

Wow Cailah! Awesome talk! Sorry you had to miss giving it at church but i hope you have fun giving it next week. i'm so impressed!