"I think you want some more kisses." "No I want some more head-buts." (Kristin and Braydon)
"Abby has to die before I get baptized." (Cailah) We're still trying to figure this on out.
"Here comes my spanking practice." Braydon when seeing Kristin
"Sorry I couldn't give you purple hair, but I already gave it to Grandma." Alyssa the beautician
"Abby has to die before I get baptized." (Cailah) We're still trying to figure this on out.
"Here comes my spanking practice." Braydon when seeing Kristin
"Sorry I couldn't give you purple hair, but I already gave it to Grandma." Alyssa the beautician
The kids set up shop in the living room. Abby had a perler bead shop--all items 10 cents, except when Grandma came shopping. She was charged 10 dollars. That's one smart shopkeeper. Braydon was master of the pet shop, Cailah was willing to take pictures with you and even let you hold her penguin for just a small donation, and Alyssa opened her own beauty shop. It lasted into the next day so Cailah got to go to church with blue eye shadow. :0-) Happily it was all done by "credit card" and we all had plenty of money to spend.



1 comment:
Man, good times at Grandma's! What fun!
Post a Comment