I don't know what I'm going to do now that there will be no more drafts of nursing papers to read but that's ok cause WHOO HOO Kristin. Graduating with high honors. Mike surprised us by showing up at the park between the pinning ceremony and graduation. Cailah's take on the event: "it wasn't a real graduation because they didn't throw their hats." Alyssa got to "pin" her mom following a nursing tradition and some of us dropped a tear or two. We are so proud. It would have been more fun only if it hadn't been cost prohibitive for the Utah folks to join us.Monday, June 16, 2008
Kristin's Graduation
I don't know what I'm going to do now that there will be no more drafts of nursing papers to read but that's ok cause WHOO HOO Kristin. Graduating with high honors. Mike surprised us by showing up at the park between the pinning ceremony and graduation. Cailah's take on the event: "it wasn't a real graduation because they didn't throw their hats." Alyssa got to "pin" her mom following a nursing tradition and some of us dropped a tear or two. We are so proud. It would have been more fun only if it hadn't been cost prohibitive for the Utah folks to join us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Whoo Hoo Kris!! Congrats - we're so proud of you. Moved to Boise yet? Hope all is well!
Post a Comment