Clue: A wind up toy, a Turkey in the Straw and a cool cat.
If you answered "What was Abrielle Tolman in this year's recital?" you are correct. Here are a few pictoral highlights.
Now we will share comments from other parents. Because if we said it ourselves it would be bragging, but if they said it is just passing on the information ;0P
* "She's a natural."
* "She has such beautiful lines."
* "When I wasn't sure what they were supposed to be doing I looked at Abby and then I could tell."
*"She's really fun to watch."
OK, so Mike and I were surprised at how much she's improved this year. And she was fun to watch. She smiled, had a great time and knew the dances well (and she did hit some beautiful lines). She was also lucky enough to have her current teacher and her Kindergarten teacher there to watch. Go Abster!



2 comments:
My teacher came and I was excited. My favorite dance was the cat dance. I liked that we got in the trash can for the dance.
Abby
Dear Abby, Please tell your mommy to post a video of your dances if possible...I'd love to watch them!
You are a beauty like your mama. Great costumes! --Danelle
Post a Comment