Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wedding Tag Correction

After asking Mike the questions from the wedding tag I feel I need to correct a few things. Apparently the first time we met was actually when he came to shoot me for that "gottcha game." He saw me under the apple tree at the house asked if I was Alyson and shot me. Then he kindly invited me to go along as he shot the people I was supposed to shoot. He even remembers what I was wearing, my flannel shirt. I guess we started to be interested in each other long before I remember it happening. I do remember Cathy and Valdine sitting behind me in Gospel Doctrine whispering to me that I needed to date Mike. I guess they were right I did, although at the time I told them no, I didn't. Glad they put the idea into my head. :0)

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Love the new blog!

Doug said...

That is great, very good Mike.

I need the details on that whole
gottcha game, I want to do something like that here.

Alyson Tolman said...

Very simple and quite fun if the people involved are adventerous and fun. You just take the list of people who want to play, and the first person has to "shoot" the second person then third etc. The last person on the list start "shooting" the first person. Lets say person number 1 shoots persons 2/3/4. If number 4 has already shot 6 and 7 number 1 proceeds to get 8. Last man standing is the winner. Does that make sense?