Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wedding Tag

1. Where did you meet? Hermiston, Oregon. Shocking isn't it. Who knew you had to go back home ;0)

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? Um, do I have to say. Let's just say I was glad there were a few new people at Single Adult Activities, but didn't think he was my type.

3. Do you remember what he was wearing? I would guess jeans, cowboy boots and a ball cap. I wasn't looking to date at the time and didn't pay attention.

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? Yeah, see I'm not that good at remembering stuff like that. I remember specific times, but not sure which is first. I think it was while watching that movie with Val Kilmer--can't remember what it's called, the medieval type one with the little brownie type people.

5. How did he ask you out? Informal: we went to go get pie at Shari's after some activity. I'm always up for pie. Formal: Asked me to dinner at Outback on Halloween.

7. How long did you know this person before you became a couple? A couple, define that. It was four or five months before we started dating from the time we met. In November, then a break then again in Februaryish, then a break, then for real Aprilish. Mike will deny it all.

8. Has this person ever proposed to you? Yep, the night of the Sienfeld finale. At his house in Umatilla after a date to Tri-Cities. That's all I'm telling ;0p

9. Do you and this person have kids together? We've added four to the family of three we were when we got married.

10. Have you ever broken the law together? Of course not. O.K., we've exceeded the speed limit and not come to complete stops on occasion.

11. When was the first time you realized you liked this person? Good question. I think I started to look at him differently after we played that water tag game with the other single adults in the area. He came to make me go shoot my people. Obviously I had fun.

12. Do you get along with this person ex's? Better and better.

13. What's the most expensive thing this person has given you? Engagement ring.

14. What is the one thing this person does that gets on your nerves? Mike, is always right. What's really annoying is he really is a lot of time.

15. What is the one thing you do that gets on his nerves? Eat chocolate when I get mad.

16. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now? No idea, but we'll be in the misdst of great things. Gunnar will be 29 and Delayna will be 15. Stay tuned I'm sure it will be a riot.

17. Wedding date? August 7, 1998

18. Wedding day memories? Mike was sick, my family was sick, and it was still a beautiful day. Loved the BBQ afterward.

I tag Jaime and Bethany.

No comments: