Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lullubies

Delayna has not been a great sleeper, but she's made some huge improvements lately. She's slept though the night quite a few times now and it's awesome. She still doesn't like to go to sleep and last night she was being a real turkey. I was trying to sing to her and get her calmed down so she's go to sleep without all the crying, but she was having none of it. Mike is out of town again and I was getting a little frustrated. Braydon was trying to go to sleep and said, "I know how to get her to stop, Mom. Just put her in bed." So I did and left the room. After a couple of minutes I went and listened at their door. He was singing "Hush Little Baby" and at the end of the song she started "talking" to him and he stareted singing again and a few minutes later all was quite in their room. What a sweetheart and a great helper!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

What a great big brother Can I borrow him?? :-)

Alyson Tolman said...

Sure, how does mid-August sound :0)