We finally got our turn to have Randy, Kristin and Alyssa stop on their way to the west coast. There was much excitement when they finally arrived. Normally they come through the garage and we get some warning when we hear the door opening, but this time they came through the front to view my nicely repainted door. I was surprised when Randy came peeking around the bar and gave a happy yell which scared Baby D who was sitting on the floor and she screamed and screamed. But all was well and they became very good friends by the end of the visit. We had fun playing tennis, shopping, relaxing at the house, having a belated birthday breakfast for Alyssa, trying new rides at Roaring Springs and playing Mario Party. Good times. Of course the kids were SAD when it was time for them to leave, but the good news is we'll see them in a week when we head to Hermiston because RYAN IS COMING HOME!!!!
Happy Birthday Hugs for Alyssa

We're happy to report that D loves Randy
It's a sad time when everyone leaves.
7 comments:
Looks like a blast, up until the tragic departure. Very sad face. Less than 5 weeks to Aspen, which means less than 2 weeks to RYAN!!!
Your family is too cute and too fun. Hermiston huh? We head to Pasco on the 26 th...will we overlap?!?
I haven't decided how long I'm staying yet. How long are you going to be in Pasco?
We'll be there until the 1st. How far is it from P to H?
About 40 minutes. Not too far. We go to Tri-Cities to shop all the time. What are you doing in Pasco? Do you have plans for Sat. evening or Sunday Afternoon? If you have time for a little get together I think I'll just stay in Hermiston a little longer than I was thinking. I'm not going to want to leave once I get there anyway :0)
Cool! I will check. Ab's sister and family live there. We are going for a mini-family reunion, including celebrating all the holidays that we don't get to be together on. If we aren't acting out the Nativity scene or having Thankgsgiving dinner maybe we can meet up for a short bit :)
How fun! If you're busy no problem. We'll see in a few months.
Post a Comment