Friday, October 10, 2008

Eleven Month Photo Shoot

Here's D waving "hi."

I'm not sure if she's attacking or getting ready to give a BIG KISS. The both start out the same. So, beware! :0)




This one I had to include because it makes me smile. I think it was hard for her, but Grammy passed down Mike's old stool a little while ago. It wasn't a waste Grammy. Delayna LOVES it. I find her sitting in it all the time. I wish I had a picture of Mike sitting in it. Maybe I do. I'll have to go check out the scrapbook she gave to us and see. That would be cool!

3 comments:

Trevor said...

My guess, attacking. So cute. Love it. We are so excited to see you guys at the end of the month.

Kathy Habel said...

She's so adorable. Love her smile!

Sandi said...

Such a cutie!!