Saturday, November 15, 2008
Silver Linings
As many of you know Mike was laid off on Tuesday morning. It was a complete shock and we've been reeling in the wake of that event this week. But I wanted to let you know we are OK. We're grateful for everyone's concern, and we're doing better now. I can even talk about it without crying now (Yes, Doug and Randy you can call me now ;0). ) There are blessings in everything and this is no different. We'd rather not be going through this, but we are grateful that we are healthy, there is food on the table, a roof over our heads and for all the support we've recieved. Happily we've been working hard on our year's supply, have a paid for car, and both have good education and work experience to draw on. We are grateful to have a temple near by where we were able to go and recharge our batteries, remember what is important in life, ponder, pray and feel peace. I'm so glad Kristin is here to lighten the mood with jokes, music, and free babysitting :0).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Times are scary. Sorry it's hit you too. You have a great attitude about it!
I wish there was more that I could do... Glad to hear that you are doing better. Loveya!!
Post a Comment