Thursday, January 8, 2009

Super Helpers

I had lots and lots of help today from my two stay at home cuties. Delyana helped me by making sure I got to take lots of breaks to hold her, get her off the table, get her off the table, and get her off the table. She also discovered she can stand on the kitchen stool. I got to take her off of that several times as well as the dishwasher door. If you have not figured out the pattern she's a climber. She also "helped" me sweep and mop. At one point she had both the full sized mop and broom and had them both going. Someday I'm going to be glad for that skill. Cailah really was a helper. She's been happy and cheerful all day today and was surprisingly good at mopping. I retract my conversation with mom the other day when I bemoaned all the hours I've spent letting kids "help" me. I thought they were pretty darn cute and throught I'd share. Everyone should be loved as much as Cailah loves Delayna.

No comments: