So instead of getting my tail whooped at Peasant (after getting destroyed playing Settlers) I decided to spend a little time blogging. It seriously had nothing to do with Ryan's whining about how he had the perfect Settlers set up and Mom creamed him. I just have not been blogging and since I don't keep a journal I need to do this. (I am going to start keeping a journal.)
Anyway, we are glad Mom and Dad are still in Hermiston because it makes for a cheap and child pleasing vacation. It's good for the parental figures too. The kids have slept outside on the trampoline every night. They ran through sprinklers and jumped on the trampoline with and without sprinklers. Velveteen Rabbit was the movie of the weekend, and the even got the Wii out for a few games. And of course no trip home would be complete with out swinging something around and trying to hit the ball with it, so we took everyone down to the tennis courts. Thanks to fun big people who didn't step on or nail any of the little people. Mike had to skip the golf, but hopefully the doctors can get him all fixed up and next year he'll be back at it.



1 comment:
Cute pictures! Sounds like you are having fun.
Post a Comment