Me and the kiddos, this is partly theirs, and they deserve some recognition too!


Hip-Hip-Horray! It's official, I am a Master of Literacy :0) Not the first Master in the fam, but glad to join the ranks. Few favorite memories from the ceremony: being the first student to enter the arena, the bagpipes, the honor guard's rentition of the Star Spangled Banner, yes and . . ., confetti (yep, we rated confetti) and sharing it with Mike, ABCD, Mom and Dad, Ryan and Kristin. I'm grateful they made me just finish, listened to me whine, babysat, helped with a scholarship at the end and believed I could do it. Thanks!



1 comment:
As the other Master in the family, I would like to congratulate you and officially welcome you to the ranks.
U R Edumecated
Seriously, congratulations, we are so proud of you. Way to stick it out and accomplish what you set out to do.
Love the pictures, no way there could be too many.
Wish we could have been there to scream at the top of our lungs.
Post a Comment