For those who have difficulty downloading and viewing pictures from e-mail I've posted a few of our favorite Delayna pictures. This is Delayna and I enjoying our first night together. We don't look quite this happy at night anymore :0)
Here's Delayna one day old and just getting home and sporting her very cute coming home outfit.
This is Cailah's favorite thing to do for the last month. She always wants to hold Delayna and it is perfectly ok with her to hold her if she's happy, sleeping or screaming. Whatever as long as she gets to have her all is well.



1 comment:
I am with Cailah, just give me the baby to hold (doesn't matter happy or not). The baby in the car seat is always one of my favorite newborn shots.
I am so thrilled you are blogging now, I can get my pics love whenever I need it.
Post a Comment