The life and times of the Michael and Alyson Tolman family.
Love the blog, Al! So fun to see all the pics. Bode and Keegs have enjoyed sitting here scrolling up and down and up and down and...I can't believe she's already a month old!
I love the one month, propped up in the chair and the elusive, beautiful smile.
So Cute. I don't ever completely realize how tiny she is until I see Cailah holding her. It is amazing how big she makes Cailah look.
How fun to see pictures. You haven't changed since our college days. Your better than me I didn't even get Christmas cards out this year!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the blog, Al! So fun to see all the pics. Bode and Keegs have enjoyed sitting here scrolling up and down and up and down and...
I can't believe she's already a month old!
I love the one month, propped up in the chair and the elusive, beautiful smile.
So Cute. I don't ever completely realize how tiny she is until I see Cailah holding her. It is amazing how big she makes Cailah look.
How fun to see pictures. You haven't changed since our college days. Your better than me I didn't even get Christmas cards out this year!
Post a Comment