Monday, January 14, 2008

A New Do







Cailah visited the salon today and came back with a brand new do. Mike is still composing himself, but he did a good job of not crying in front of her, and he'll probably never let me take her again. :0) It's not my fault though. She wanted her hair just like Bethany's.

3 comments:

Doug said...

I love it, Soooo cute.

When it comes to hair I subscribe to the "Less Is More" policy.

Woohooo Cailah!!!

Trevor said...

I don't generally subscribe to Doug's less is more philosophy, but it looks great Cailah. You look just like Bethany, I would call the haircut a success.

PS - I really like Bethany's hair too, but it definitely took me a bit to get used to it.

Anonymous said...

Some of us don't get to subscribe to a "hair policy." So good on her for knowing what she wants and making it happen.