It was a great Sunday for the Tolman household. After a long year of "I don't want to go to Nursery, I want to go to Primary" Sunday's (she even got Aunt Kristin to let her go to Sunbeams when she was there) Cailah is FINALLY a SUNBEAM. Phew. She thinks she's in heaven. She has TWO teachers, a NEW classroom, and she got to SING. (not direct quotes, but close rendition of the conversation on the way home.) Her direct quote for now is"It was really fun and we're singing songs." Braydon wishes "I could still be a Sunbeam. I loved Sunbeams." Cailah moving up means we are without a nursery aged child for the first time in a long time. Now to worry, we've got one coming up in 16 months :0)
This was also Delayna's first full Sunday at church, and my first Sunday back in Primary. We handled the separation very well :0) I have a great class of 9 year-olds this year and I'm stoked. We're going to have a lot of fun. And Preston informed me that if I beat them up his dad (the bishop) will fire me. I'm happy to know there is an easy way out if I get overwhelmed. Tee Hee
Braydon is now a CTR 6 and "we have fun, uh (and he made sure I put in the uh) and I like my teacher more that my old teacher because she gives us snacks. That's all." Abby is a CTR 8 and that means . . . . she's going to be baptised this year. She's a little upset because Braydon "stole" her teacher, but she's got yet another terrific teacher this year.
Gunnar was here today and that makes seven of us. Mike tried to sit in one of the side benches. We quickly realized that we have outgrown the small benches and ended up in the traditional 2nd row. Wow! We also fill every seat in the van. Holy Cow, who'd uv thunk it.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
quite the eventful Sunday! love hearing what the kids are up to in their own words! glad Cailah can finally spread her wings!
Post a Comment