
Friday morning we had a quick breakfast and then we were off. Doug and Ash headed to Colorado and the goodbyes began. Mike and the kids headed to Deer Creek to go boating with the Pearsons. By the excited accounts I recieved when they got back I'm gonna say they had a GREAT time. I love the pictures Paul and Natalie took. There were so many great ones. These are a few of my favorites. The expressions and the kids faces are priceless. The picture of Mike holding Cailah and watching Gunnar wakeboard (including almost doing a 360) makes me smile because there isn't anywhere he could be or anything he could be doing where he could be any happier than right there holding his daughter and watching his children enjoy something he loves to do. Delayna was a massive turd (and yes, that's the offical term) the night before and with only about two hours of sleep I decided to head to the valley with the rest of the family and take a nap. Thank you Trev and Beth for lending your bed. The the concrete pour began about 4:00 and they fought time and the heat to get it finished, but the first pour looked good. The kids and I went back to Jedd and Sandi's for a relaxing evening while Mike and Gunnar went out to all you can eat Brazillian food and there was high praise from Gunnar for that resaurant.

No comments:
Post a Comment