5 on one pumpkin carving. Yep, I'm a brave mommy this week. I let the kids carve pumpkins when there was only one adult present and that adult was me. Abby's friend Jessica joined us so we had five pumpkins going at one. It actually went pretty well. Other than cuttting the top Alyssa was able to do her's on her own and help the kids as well. Abby was mostly independent (thank goodness for little saws.) They all cleaned out the "gooshy stuff." I sometimes wish Mike wasn't so good at the the cool pumpkins so my kids would be happy with the old Jack-O-Lanterns, alas, this is not to be. The best part was when I went to bathe Delayna and left them to clean up. They did a five star job and you couldn't tell 5 sets of little hands had carved pumpkins in our dining room. LOVE IT!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
5 on one pumpkin carving. Yep, I'm a brave mommy this week. I let the kids carve pumpkins when there was only one adult present and that adult was me. Abby's friend Jessica joined us so we had five pumpkins going at one. It actually went pretty well. Other than cuttting the top Alyssa was able to do her's on her own and help the kids as well. Abby was mostly independent (thank goodness for little saws.) They all cleaned out the "gooshy stuff." I sometimes wish Mike wasn't so good at the the cool pumpkins so my kids would be happy with the old Jack-O-Lanterns, alas, this is not to be. The best part was when I went to bathe Delayna and left them to clean up. They did a five star job and you couldn't tell 5 sets of little hands had carved pumpkins in our dining room. LOVE IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Great carvings on those pumpkins!
Post a Comment