We spent last week at Lake Mead with Mike's family. So much fun for us and good to spend time together as a family since Mike's been gone so much lately. And I didn't catch him checking his cell phone even once the whole time we were there! Huge accomplishment.This kids were remarkably good on the 12 hour drive down and 10 hours back. It makes me think we might be able to travel again :0)
The kids had a great time playing with cousins, digging sand trenches, tubing, swimming, jumping on the water trampoline . . . We've truely been spoiled vacationwise this year.
We still thank Heavenly Father that he helped Cailah swim to safety, without his help we would have lost her. But she's safe, we're greatful and reminded that he does look over us, know our needs and is there to help when we fall short. I can't always be there for my kids, but he is. I know he doesn't always answer prayers the way we hope for, but I'm so grateful he did this time.
The kids had a great time playing with cousins, digging sand trenches, tubing, swimming, jumping on the water trampoline . . . We've truely been spoiled vacationwise this year.
We still thank Heavenly Father that he helped Cailah swim to safety, without his help we would have lost her. But she's safe, we're greatful and reminded that he does look over us, know our needs and is there to help when we fall short. I can't always be there for my kids, but he is. I know he doesn't always answer prayers the way we hope for, but I'm so grateful he did this time.
I suppose a completely technology free week is only a dream :0)
Mike and Uncle Randy started a fishing frenzy.



4 comments:
Glad Cailah is ok. Sounds like a scary but happy ending story. Glad you had a fun trip.
I hope Cailah is okay. Glad that you had a fun time!!
She's fine. I'm permantely scared but . . .+
Poor girls :(
Post a Comment