A note on housework. Mike can't believe that I posted pictures of my messy house and has suggested that I can delete them now. But I'm not going to. That's my life. It's part of the point of the blog. Granted mainly I do it so people can ohh and ahh over my brilliant and gorgeous children, (feel free to share your oohing and ahhing anytime ) :0) But it is also the only journaling I do anymore (and be thankful I don't do full journaling here.) Anyway, this is my life. I spend too much of my energy thinking about, dealing with, working on cleaning my house. I hate it. It often overwhelms me and gives me serious cause to what if my life for a few mintues every day, sometimes more than a few. But sometimes I defeat it, if only for a half hour and that gives me just enough to keep trying. I've decided I'm not the happy housekeeper, don't know if I ever will be. I endure it because it's part of the job. I know, it shocks me too, but there you have it. Sometimes I need a little motivation to bother trying day after day so don't be surprised to find sequals posted from time to time. Happy housekeeping everyone!
P.S. I spent most of the afternoon baking (bread, pumpkin bread, pizza dough and dinner) a messy, messy enterprise. HUGE thanks to Krisin who helped clean it all up. All that help makes me feel so engergized I might just go empty the dishwasher before I go to bed. Night Night.
P.P.S. I did empty the dishwasher before I went to bed. :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I think that is a real, true perspective and that way most probably feel (just aren't willing to say it). Cleaning the house just isn't fun.
Oh, and oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, about the kids pics, they are beautiful children.
Cleaning house is such a big part of my life and a part I struggle wiht so why not post about it. It's my life.
Post a Comment