Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Kiddos

I finally finished the girls Christmas dresses. Well kind of. I cheated a little. Mom found a $2 black dress at the second hand store when I was looking for pants for Braydon, so I gave myself permission not to finish the dress part of Abby's dress and just did the jacket. And I still need to make Braydon's black pants, but I found $5 beige cords for him at Penny's so I'm giving myself permission not to do those right now. But they are cute are they not?

4 comments:

Ash said...

indeed they are! love the blue and black.

Mike said...

They are the cutest kids I have ever seen.

Sandi said...

The fact that you even started Christmas dresses is amazing in and of itself... :-) And, yes they are adorable!! The kids and the dresses...

Kathy Habel said...

So cute! Great work!