OK, so I was sitting in the living room after having my hair done by the ever fabulous hair dresser Cailah (no I still haven't looked at it, but it was quick and painless so I think I'm O.K.) and I hear small hair things falling onto the tile in the kids bathroom. After a "that doesn't sound good" I jumped up to see what what going on. This is what I found. I give up. How the heck am I going to keep her alive? She was pretty proud of herself, and Mike and I laughing and taking pictures probably doesn't help discourage her, but sheesh!P.S. She just brought me a glass and asked for milk, which means she wants water because we don't put milk in glasses. And no, she won't drink out of a sippy cup. Annoying and messy? You bet! But she's proving to be a bit stubborn. Anyway, when I gave it to her she said "thank you." Add that to the "hi" I got when I got home and she's just increased her vocabulary by about 20% in one day. A savant to be sure.



5 comments:
What talented and creative little girls you have! Just like their mama!
bungee-jumping anyone??
Too cute!! But where's the picture of your hairdo? :-)
Milk drama at your house too... Nice to know we aren't the only ones!!
D, you terrify me. She seems to have great balance, coordination and NO sense of self-preservation. Did she cap it off with a back-flip to the floor?
Love the pics, she will not be allowed around Keegen, as he lacks the self-preservations sense as well, but hasn't gotten as creative in his climbing.
She and Kylie would be good partners in crime. I've wondered how Kylie has stayed alive as long as she has!
Post a Comment