This was by her account "THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER." That's the direct quote she she opened her present from G & G Bell--a ski lesson. Whoo Hooo! She's one excited chica! Thanks Mom and Dad.
Yes, the cake was a disaster. Don't ask. It will be funny in 10 years or so. Contact me then. Suffice it to say I'm NEVER EVER trying red velvet again. The major bummer was it didn't even taste good. On the positive side, even though we couldn't find the super cool candles Kristin bought for her cake, Mike, the ever creative fire guy, made a cool candle substitute. A little scary to light your cake of fire, but really, matches-candles, what's the dif? Anyway, I laugh every time I look at these pictures. She created her "birthday costume." Don't ask. I have no idea why she needed a birthday costume. But since I am anything but a fashionista and have major trama when I try to get dressed up, I let the girls be creative with their attire. Sometimes they go above and beyond, but hey, I took Super Gunnar to the store many times; I can fully enjoy a birthday costume now. :0) Happy Birthday Cailah Jean!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Cailah!!! Sorry about the cake... :-)
she is darling! love the bday costume (i suppose better than simply wearing her bday suit?). looks like it was a great day, even with the cake issues. makes for clearer memories! loved the fire!
I love the Birthday Costume, I think that is a tradition that should be widely implemented.
I typically just go with the Birthday Suit.
Post a Comment