Monday, February 2, 2009
Thumbnail Tragedy
Abby ripped her thumbnail off tonight. Soooo happy we have nurse Kristin in the house and how convenient that she was home. I got to just hug her while Mike held her hand and Kris did the dirty work. I had to leave for class while she was still really upset and they were not quite done fixing her up. Very hard for mom. I was still shaking a little when I got to class. But when I got home she was sleeping peacefully. I'm not telling what we are doing with the leftover Tylenol 3 from Braydon's surgery. Thanks to Abby for saying it was ok for me to go even while she clearly wanted me to stay and was crying, and to Mike and Kristin for taking good care of my baby.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So I keep forgetting to ask how she did it??
Got run over by a wagon. I don't exactly get how that ripped it off, but it much have been just the right angle and pressure.
Post a Comment