Braydon on his new bike. Thanks G & G Bell.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
He's SEVEN!
Our sweet little bouncing baby boy is turning seven today. He's growing like a weed and learning so much it's hard to recognize who he is some days. He's always been the sweet calming influence in our home, and still is, but we are seeing that mischievous smile being flashed more and more often. He's learning that in a houseful of girls he's going to have to assert himself to get his opinion listened to on occasion. The girls all love him because they never get in fights with him mostly due to the fact that he just doesn't fight. I'm trying to learn that lesson. He loves video games. And kicks my fanny at well--everything except Dr. Mario. Phew (I've got to have a least one) He's becoming a super reader and is clearly going to be better at math than his mother.
Braydon on his new bike. Thanks G & G Bell.
Braydon on his new bike. Thanks G & G Bell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a fantastic day to be born on! So good to see an update! I've missed seeing what is going on with your family.
Happy Birthday Braydon, you sound like such an amazing young man!
What a fantastic day to be born on! So good to see an update! I've missed seeing what is going on with your family.
Happy Birthday Braydon, you sound like such an amazing young man!
Post a Comment