OK so going back to work is fun in a lot of ways. I love my students, the people I work with, the goals of the program and getting out of the house a little. It is however taking away from my fun time. But we've mangaged to have a little fun around here. Shaving cream print painting and green pancakes and nails for St. Patty's day to name a few. And yeah, those are my nails. Made me laugh all day long. Gotta love Abby and her applesauce shamrock. Fun Fun Fun!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Miscellaneous March Fun
OK so going back to work is fun in a lot of ways. I love my students, the people I work with, the goals of the program and getting out of the house a little. It is however taking away from my fun time. But we've mangaged to have a little fun around here. Shaving cream print painting and green pancakes and nails for St. Patty's day to name a few. And yeah, those are my nails. Made me laugh all day long. Gotta love Abby and her applesauce shamrock. Fun Fun Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment