Sunday, April 5, 2009
Something Right
Last night we took the kids to play tennis at South. After the second one face-planted on cement we called it a night. (First, Cailah ran into a mailbox and . . . Kablam! Second, Delayna was running and bit it on the concrete.) We came home and threw the pizza in the oven. Everyone was starving and started eating as soon as the food hit their plates. Delayna is in her chair with her pizza calling Cailah's name "Lailah" and I look over. She is very sweetly folding her arms waiting for the prayer. We all quickly repented and said a prayer giving thanks for the food and for a one year old that is learning so well the things that are important. After feeling bad that I hadn't prayed with my kids, I realized that she picked it up because it is the norm in our house. I'm glad we're doing something right and it is echoed in the actions of our sweet little D. (And no, we're not talking about all the other actions we see echoed in her. At least not tonight!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow, good job Mom! I love the paydays!!!
Post a Comment