In the ever fierce battle against the entry way after school tornado, Kristin and I are waging our next offensive. This is phase one. The old piece of furniture I salvaged from mom's garage is now refinished and ready for action. It's the new home for backpacks, shoes, gloves, hats and umbrellas. Next phase permanently attaching said backpacks to the body of anyone not capable of putting them in the box.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Entry Way
In the ever fierce battle against the entry way after school tornado, Kristin and I are waging our next offensive. This is phase one. The old piece of furniture I salvaged from mom's garage is now refinished and ready for action. It's the new home for backpacks, shoes, gloves, hats and umbrellas. Next phase permanently attaching said backpacks to the body of anyone not capable of putting them in the box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Very Nice I hate to see backpacks clutering it up?
Post a Comment