Missy Delayna is frequently seen on the tall bar stools. It's sometimes the only way she'll eat anything, and well, everyone else is doing it, so even though it is scary we let her sit o.k. stand on them. But tonight I look over and she has climbed up on them herself. These are tall kitchen stools. AHHHHHH! Good news is while I was typing this she got down by herself. Is this good news? I can't be sure. (Apologies for the comma errors in this post. Clearly I care or I wouldn't type this, but just not enough to go figure them out.)
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Not New But A Little More Scary
Missy Delayna is frequently seen on the tall bar stools. It's sometimes the only way she'll eat anything, and well, everyone else is doing it, so even though it is scary we let her sit o.k. stand on them. But tonight I look over and she has climbed up on them herself. These are tall kitchen stools. AHHHHHH! Good news is while I was typing this she got down by herself. Is this good news? I can't be sure. (Apologies for the comma errors in this post. Clearly I care or I wouldn't type this, but just not enough to go figure them out.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment