Sunday, February 21, 2010

The End of Christmas Vacation


Goodbyes are our least favorite time of vacation. Cailah say's "I'm not letting go." Stem the tide Cailah dear!




Just case they are so stinking cute! I think they look a little alike here. What do you think?


Grandma and Grandpa gave the kiddos Little Toot for Christmas. And Grandpa gets to read it. Sorry, no parrots in this one Grandpa :0)
Slightly distracted by the camera. It does it every time. But she'll end up back on Grandpa's lap. I need a lapel camera for this one. I never get in action shots with her. She always sees the camera and poses for me.




1 comment:

Ash said...

dang, delayna's cute!

little toot is one of my favorites from childhood! i have the book i had as a kid and the boys love it. i didn't know it was still in print. fun to see!