Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cheerleading 101


They announce the cheerleaders before the game. They get to run in waving their pompoms and then they line up and cheer the basketball teams as they run in. Kind of fun.



We are learning many new things this year. One is to be cheerleading supporters. It's a little odd going to a game to watch the cheerleaders, but we're getting the hang of it. We put ribbons in hair instead of pony tails and fluff pom poms instead of shooting practice. But she's having a great time and I'm glad for her. We have a mini cheerleader at our house too. Every Saturday Delayna grabs the volume raising cheerleading product, and yells "go upwards, go" through the house until it's time to go. Cracks me up.

2 comments:

Ash said...

fun stuff!

Sandi said...

Heehee!! I love that you have a daughter that loves cheerleading!! ;-) (Except by saying that I am dooming myself to have a child who doesn't like sports...)