This is how Delayna does bedtime. Yeah I know the drill, quietly put her back in bed without looking at her or speaking to her. But no, I'm an idiot and take pictures cause she so stinking cute. And can you blame her? She wanted to watch the figure skating and read her books. I'm totally with her on those. So yeah, after the pictures she gets up and dances with the iceskaters. And I let her because this only happens once every 4 years and it will probably never be as magical. And the next night we start the put her back in bed routine. But she's smart. Now after the 4th or 5th return to bed she gets her pillow and blanket and lays right in front of the door where she sleeps all night. She got us for sure. We can't put her back in bed because we can't open the door. But what she doesn't know is that I'm ok with that. I'm just wondering why I spend money on beds for kids who sleep on the floor half the time.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
wow. she is growing up so fast! i swear she looks way older than just a few months ago.
I agree with Ashlee! Where did that baby go? She's all grown up...
Post a Comment