Today was Abby's Cluster Track Meet. Hopefully I will be forgiven the grievous error of not filming her victory at the cluster speed jump contest by remembering the camera today.
I'm not sure what was the most fun, watching Abby compete or watching her cheer on her teammates. I'm not sure her feet stayed on the ground for more that 20 seconds at a time all night. That's her in all black with feet off ground.
She ran the second leg of the 4th grade 4 x 100 relay and took 1st. She also competed in the running long jump, 75 and 400.
I had to add this one. Note her track fashion. Rolled up sleeves, rubber band secured T-Shirt. And this is the first time she's let me touch her hair in months. She spent almost as much time planning her outfit as she did planning her healthy food intake and practicing her hand offs. I think we have a tween on our hands.



3 comments:
Abby your awesome!!! Looks like you did great. Can't wait to watch you on Monday :O)
Love D's hair. Very classic D. She's so stinking cute!!!
Way to go Abby!!!
Post a Comment